Made a video
A downloadable game
Hi! Everyone. Here's my first little cute indie game called "Jet Paper", Wish you would enjoy it!
You could download the APKfile below, then play it on your Android phone. Or the RAR file which was build for PC.
In this game you must move forward and avoid obstacles, correct position and blow the plane so it wont drop on the ground. And there's a small surprise when you arrived the end of the game :)
Thanks for your support! Good Luck!
---------------How to Play---------------
* Use your phone accelerometer to control move.
* The left-bottom button controls jump.
* The right-bottom button controls blow.(hold to charge, release to blow)
* Press Back button on the Phone to call quit dialog.
* Keyboard left and right controls move.
* Keyboard Z controls jump.
* Keyboard X controls blow.(hold to charge, release to blow)
* Keyboard ESC to call quit dialog.
* Game difficulty reduced
* Easier to blow paper plane
* Game had been finished in general
* 16 kind of enemies or obstacles
* 3 kind of cats that can revive your game while your plane was droped on the ground
* Random wind froce
* chargeful blow
* Game level complete Animation
* A new cute ending song
* Multilanguage(English, Chinese)
* Game had been designed
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Also available on
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thanks for the video, Wish you could get some fun in this game. And I had reduced the difficulty in version 2.0.1, maybe you can live longer than before in this game XD
A nice game for the phone (ideally), but works on PC too anyway. It's the kind of game that's not easy to learn and definitely not easy to master either. It's still fun to try and the game has really good design with the nice visuals and how everything seems to work well overall.
I'd like to invite your game to our contest, the Game Development World Championship!
Hi GDWC! Very glad to join your contest, That'll be a nice experiences. Big thanks for your reply and invite! :)
Hey, played a bit of this on my channel, it's a tough one!